Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Night swimming-_

well it's 12:00 @ night and brian, braydon, and me decided on playing some pool @ the club house a couple hours ago while watching detroit and indiana in the finals. Then, what the heck, it's nice out and the pool is lit up with the stereo radiating through the speakers around the pool. Lets go swimming! so we jump in. Swimming in pools is such a fun thing to do @ night. I know for a fact that i will have a pool when it is time for me to build a house. I absolutely love pools; especially large ones for swimming laps.
Brian leaves tomorrow to move in @ his new appt in Charleston, where he will begin med school (MUSC) next week. Earlier tonight, Brian and I went to backstreets for pizza night ($3 large pizzas). You can't beat that with a stick! It was a great time. Brian and I don't hang out much primarily because he is in a serious relationship and spends a majority of his time with his girlfriend; but the time we do spend together is really fun because we are so much alike. We have the best and most interesting conversations. So it was nice to really spend some good quality time with Brian before he left.
Summer school ends for me in 2 days, so i have been finalizing group projects and what not.
I will make a secret trip to NYC next Tues. I cannot reveal why at this moment, but I will get to see a good friend (maybe 2) of mine from a forum (NYLF) in Boston I attended the year after I graduated highschool. My friend's name is Katis Wai. She is from Long Island and perhaps I will also meet up with another friend by the name of Jenni Rosenberg from Jersey whom I met @ the same forum. We have all three kept in touch since we met four years ago. I am really excited about this trip.
I bought the best picture of my sister, Sara Bryant, and me off of www.classicphotoinc.com. We took this picture @ KKG Destination Unknown. I may frame it and put it up on my wall somewhere.
Ben Folds is so fun to listin to.
New York minute is playing @ the astro! Justin has seen it twice already.
I just realized Summer doesnt begin until June 21st. I thought it had been summer for some time now.
To worship is to bring pleasure to.
Sometime, I would like to visit Japan; to experience their cities & modern culture.
my eyelids are heavy, goodnight...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

For the record, I would like to note that I had no clue what New York Minutes was until Billy told me. I believe he has seen it three times and he is going to New York to.....oh wait, shhhhh

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home