Sunday, May 16, 2004

Kenya dig it

I drove 85 South to Suwanee, GA today to meet with the team. I must say I am really impressed with all of the individuals going to Kenya . I knew i would love the trip simply because I was to Kenya but until today I was unsure of who i would be spending the 2 1/2 weeks with. Today I met most of the team and each person was super cool. Three people actually attend Clemson, but i had never met them previous to the meeting. One girl (Katie Hardy), a senior at Purdue Univ., is a member of the first surviving set of quadruplets in Indiana. To think that a mother carried four children in her womb and gave birth to each is amazing. As for the guys, I found that they all love outdoor activities such as hiking, running, and other sports. I know this will be one of the most invigorating experiences I will ever be a part of. And to top the trip off, we will be embarking on a 3 day African safari. We will be driving Land Cruisers across the Serengeti Plains in the Masai Mara National Reserve of East Africa. I will bring a nice camera with plenty of film to capture all of the amazing sites on this safari.
Check out the links:
KenyaPhotos
TeamPhoto
MaraSerena
Safari

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait to look at the links on here. But we are leaving right now to go shopping and such. I remembered one thing I wanted to tell you and that is that the Barnes and Noble in Hilton Head has the good music stations now. Thats so great b/c that is the place I discovered how much I loved the place. Ok, thats all for now. Peace in the middle......Kenya. Ha gotcha, you thought I was going to say East but i said Kenya. Man I am funny.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy, I know David Goodman. He is the guy who goes to Clemson isnt he. How cool. I met him at the beginning of the year I think probably through FCA but I dont know. I mean i think thats him, it looks just like him. I couldnt get the first link to work. I am going to call you and tell you this instead.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home