Friday, May 14, 2004

Traveling Light

Well, this is my online journal- These are my thoughts, my ideas, my views, ect. JT gave me the idea and i decided to follow his lead and start my own journal.
I decided to title the journal "Traveling Light"; a play on the title of the book writen by Max Lucado.
I took on the title to treat this journal as a light of my travels; my thoughts.
Lucado titled his book "Traveling Light" in an effort to inform the reader of the danger of traveling through life with heavy burdens (guilt, discontent, anxiety, perfectionism, ect.). This leads to a troublesome tiring life. Release yourself of these heavy burdens and travel light.
So each interpretation of "Traveling Light" is suitable for this journal as it will allow me to vent burdens I encounter on my journey through life.
Well here goes nothing...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Billy G! This is JT. Glad to see you have boarded. Please make sure you stop by CVS and get your wart creme.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I`ve stumbled across your site. Nice!

http://32url.com/?an1W
alberta car insurance online quote

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home