Saturday, February 25, 2006

Chillingly Divine Celestial Female Vox





















Nina Persson of The Cardigans: Maybe it's because she is from Sweden, but for some reason I have always been drawn to her music. She looks innocent and beautiful, but her lyrics reveal a bit more danger. None the less, her soft beautiful voice over a four piece band pulls me in. Lately, I have been listening alot to the dark "Long Gone Before Daylight."
5 Nina Persson iTunes to indulge:
"Iron Man"
"Celia Inside"
"Erase/Rewind"
"Couldn't Care Less"
"I Need Some Fine Wine and You Need To Be Nicer"























Eisley: The imagery of the lyrics floating the DuPree sisters is one thing. The three sisters harmonize with the utmost elegance and style. I purchased their cd "Room Noises" last summer after I saw them perform live and have yet to put it aside. They have amazing stage presence and their vocals sound just as amazing live as they do on their studio tracks.
5 Eisley iTunes to get:
"Just Like We Do"
"Golly Sandra"
"Marvelous Things"
"Brightly Wound"
"My Lovely"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home