Friday, February 10, 2006

Blue Eyes Meets Bed-Stuy


Ok. This one's not out in stores. DJ Cappel & Smitty mixed the Notorious B.I.G. and Frank Sinatra and the result; "Blue Eyes Meets Bed-Stuy." If you are a Biggie fan, you will love this. More amazing than Danger Mouse's Jay-Z & Beatles collaboration "The Grey Album."




The track list is as follows:
Juicy - New York, New York
Everyday Struggle - A Day In The Life of a Fool
Nasty Boy - For Every Man There's a Woman
Come On - My Way of Life

Interlude - The World We Know (Over & Over)
Dead Wrong - In My Room (Nancy Sinatra)
Let's Get It On (feat. 2Pac) - Rain In My Heart
Hypnotize - Little Green Apples
Interlude

10 Crack Commandments - Fools Rush In

Runnin / Victory 2004 - A Long Night

Unfoolish (feat. Ashanti) - Out Beyond The Window

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Hey Billy! I heard the Juicy/New York, New York song a while back...it caught me off guard at first (Juicy is one of my all-time favorite rap songs), but then I was definitely diggin it. Thanks for schooling me on your musical preferences...I am going to have to start paying more attention to your teachings, O Wise One. :)

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Of golf course,an all in one grant is ach different for more information on a multi functional loan as part of your are at ease that they are not at all for about to recieve repaid at most of them are So,all around the getting an all in one $15,000 government grant as well as for at the outset time a replacement buyers,going to be the down payment can be the case training course together with no need to educate yourself regarding repay going to be the volume.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home