Thursday, March 06, 2008

The worst taste in music

The title is contradictory, as I've been running across the best music as of late.


Dntel "Life is Full of Possibilities":
This is music that takes you anywhere you want to go. I already know this album will be streaming through the speakers in our (Tribeca Grand) hotel room next weekend. The sounds are memorizing, threading the needle for weaving the most picturesque dreamscapes. Rainy or clear, this is an album for the night time. A night in the city. Let the ambulance sirens and automobile horns come and go as they may; there is room in these songs for the added noise that may present itself outside your hotel window.


British Sea Power "Do you Like Rock Music":
Maybe it's because both sides of my family are of British decent; I've always been drawn to everything British and their bands alike. It doesn't help that the four members names are Yan, Noble, Hamilton, and Wood. I have been following this band since the release of "The Decline of British Sea Power" and I swear they are making music directly intended for me.
They inspire me in so many ways.
In a month they will be playing in little old Mount Pleasant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice sites provided us good content and more about cash, loan and finance.well, keep up it.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home